Start a new topic

Mil Sim Compatibilty

I have been looking into this product for some time, but I need a few questions answered. First of all, I would like to know if this will would for ARMA 3 and future ARMA titles, is compatible with all Cyberith and Oculus devices, and if it can be used (off topic) for sim racing to see you hands and feet move. I love the idea of almost being in Takistan (ARMA 3 ported), conducting a military operation to take town a terrorist plot with your friends, all with fluid motion. So, in ARMA, would I be able to open doors with my hands, drop guns and pick up new ones, pull mags and grenades out of my vest or get out a first aid kit, take off my helmet, etc. I just want to know if the product will be compatible with ARMA, and to what extent. Same with racing sims, etc. Thanks a bunch!

Also, will these all be compatible with the sixsense stem VR weapons? And is there individual finger tracking? Or should I use a compatible third party produce for that? Thanks!
And the striker system?

I'm new here. sorry for the time it took to reply.  There is currently no finger tracking. What do you have in mind ?

Login or Signup to post a comment