Start a new topic

PrioVR dev forums?

Hey guys, I've tried looking for a PrioVR dev forum, but have yet to find anything other than this forum. This forum seems more to me a place for troubleshooting and submitting tickets. Anyone else up for starting a forum somewhere for all the devs to submit their development questions and problems as well as show off their work? I'm not too familiar with how to do this so I'm reaching out to the rest of you for the best solution. Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you all soon.

3 people like this idea

Anyone interested in joining the PrioVR dev Discord I created, please email me at projectvrmor @ gmail . com (all 1 word, forums won't let me put it as 1). It's a place where we can troubleshoot and share our creations with each other.

A dev forum would definitely be appreciated. I'll be sending you an email for the PrioVR dev Discord in a minute but you could probably also post a public link to that discord here which would make it easier for people to join in.

We've just received our PrioVR suit a few days ago and while there's still quite some high priority tasks that need to be handled first, I'm very excited about adding PrioVR support into our VR rhythm game Holodance. We'll be using FinalIK and we'll also have Perception Neuron support, so this will be quite exciting.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment